How To Apply
The students must register and then validate their data on Student Help Desk HEC portal for getting eligible.
Last Date To Apply Online
December 26, 2016
- You must use your own email address, CNIC and mobile number for registration process, as the provided data will be used for further processing. In case of incorrect data or same email address used on behalf of other students may lead to cancellation of registration.
- The process of new registration is started from 25-11-2016. The students who got admissions in 2016 are eligible for this program. Those students who are already registered but were not selected for final list, can update their profile.
- New students (2016) must select ANNUAL SYSTEM and should not select SEMESTER SYSTEM. Use your University Roll No. instead of Enrollment No.
- Previously registered students can update profile from 07-12-2016.
- Already registered students can submit results declared before June 30, 2016.
How to verify your profile? (After Online Registration)
If you have successfully completed the process of registration on the web portal of Higher Education Commission and you are being displayed the following status:
Then you are advised to download the following application form for verification and submit it to the office of the undersigned along with the following documents:
1. Copy of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
2. Copy of University Student Card
3. Original Marks Certificate of HSC or Equivalent + Photostat copy
4. Original Marks Certificate of Last Exam + Photostat copy
Note: Please submit the form along with the required documents in an envelope and write down your name and roll number on it.
Dr. Kamran Brohi,
Office of the Web Administrator,
IMCS, University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
Tel. No. 022-9213-217
Email: [email protected]