How To Apply
The students must register and then validate their data on Student Help Desk HEC portal for getting eligible.
Last Date to Apply Online
November 15, 2017
- You must use your own email address, CNIC and mobile number for registration process, as the provided data will be used for further processing. In case of incorrect data or same email address used on behalf of other students may lead to cancellation of registration.
- The students who got admissions in 2017 are eligible for this program. Those students who are already registered but were not selected for final list, can update their profile.
- New students (2017) must select ANNUAL SYSTEM and should not select SEMESTER SYSTEM. Use your University Roll No. instead of Enrollment No.
How to get your profile verified (After online registration)?
If you have successfully completed the process of registration on the web portal of Higher Education Commission i.e. http:// http://pmnls.hec.gov.pk/ and you are being displayed “Applied” status, then you are advised to download the application form from the official website of IMCS for verification and submit it to the office of the focal person of IMCS along with the following documents:
- Copy of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
Copy of University Student ID Card
3. Original Marks Certificate of HSC (Intermediate) or Equivalent + Photostat copy
4. Original Marks Certificate of Last Exam in University + Photostat copy
Note: Original documents will be returned to you at the time of submission after checking.
Last Date for verification
November 22, 2017
Dr. Kamran Brohi,
Office of the Web Administrator,
IMCS, University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
Tel. No. 022-9213-217
Email: [email protected]